Tuesday, February 15, 2011

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY

love you fam

I'm not going to lie, I did miss waking up to chocolate but whatever. Gosh I'm having the best time out here.  Having a good comp is so so so so so nice.  Everyday is not just a day its another day to try our best to bring people closer to our Savior and if we at least talk to one person we are accomplishing our goal.

ok answers to questions:

I say my prayers in Illongo its actually pretty weird but whatever its going to be tough to speak english when I get back.  Actually there is a lot of English in this country but still i can speak English fine but when I do my mind goes blank sometimes and I cant think of a word to save my life haha.

I have the coast in my area just like my last area where I got the sunset pictures; I will take more pictures.

It's sad to see kids here in the Philis; there are these homeless kids that walk around with these different size pieces of PVC pipe all bunched together it looks like a blue man group instrument and they are freaking talented but so sad because that is their living to just play for people and if they make money that day they get food and if they don't they don't.  So tell Chris to don't ever whine, seriously. Sounds like a great week kinda crazy with all the travel you did but sounds good. We had our mission tour this week so one of the 70's came to our mission to tour it and then we went to a conference that was great. This mission is the best ever and these people are the best ever. How is grandma doing? Tell Luke to email me I have some questions? who is Luke's dance partner? is she cute? Tell Dana to use her talents to help others so everyone can learn from the dancing thing.

We had a baptism this last week, it was way sweet!  This girl has 2 kids and her husband was already a member, oh my her baby is 6 months she is the cutest baby ever.  Don't tell anyone I said that.

That is it for this week.  Sorry the good stories will have to wait till we talk in person.

love you all
elder heywood

No comments:

Post a Comment