Monday, December 20, 2010

It's all about THE phone call this time of year...

So I'm calling at 3:00 in the morning on the 26th of Dec but that will be for you noon on Dec 25.   I will call you then if you could call back that would be amazing.  I can't wait Mom like really I love you all.  Grandma sent some pics from thanksgiving, oh my I miss our backyard,  I miss everything.  I hope my call doesn't interfere with Parkers but really this is the plan.  I pray that everything will go great and thanks for inviting Madison. Mom, love you, I wouldn't be the person I am today without you.  Gosh I cant wait.  Have your questions ready.


As for missionary work for the homeless all you have to do is just love them.  Open your mouth and speak and pray for the spirit the spirit will help you.  Love them they are our brothers and sisters.  Tell Chris, Dana and Luke to open their mouths and never stop smiling.  Talk with confidence because they are just as nervous as you are too. Ask inspiring questions, get to know them and don't ask them yes or no questions.  Be that shining person for them that day.  Read preach my gospel on how to talk to people, we have preach my gospel for a reason so for family night go over preach my gospel.

love love love you elder heywood

I cant wait to call, keep praying this will all work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment