Monday, December 6, 2010

The quote of the week "you cant get much done in life if you only work on the days you feel good" Jerry West.  Think about that one I think Dad will like that one.


So big news me and my comp will both be staying in Tangub for the holidays.  Jared Heywood called to serve in Tangub for 2 years boooooyyahh.  We had 2 baptisms this last Saturday, they were Russel and Sharramaie Quizanna 9 and 8 years old.  They are awesome but they are Tagalog so its fun to try to teach the them in Tagalog but they understand illongo.   Everything is good I'm way stoked to stay for the holidays.  I don't know what's going to happen on calling you, I will find out this week and will let you know.  This week was way slow, bad week we got the shaft from a lot of our investigators and less active members.  Some of the excuses they come up with are so funny, I will tell you about them when I call.  Everything is way good just have a lot of questions for me when I call.  About my emails, I wish i could tell you everything but there is no way and I suck at typing so sorry if my letters aren't as good as Parkers.  You guys excited for big P man to come back.

I'm glad our grandparents are hanging in there.  Send them my love.  Oh so I was going to mail a package today but yeah it cost 1,400 pesos to mail so yeah I don't have that much so I will have to just send it next week holy crap that's expensive I'm sorry you really don't have to send a package I know how expensive they are.
Thats an exciting win for asu. Exciting for Dana and her cheer and Chris and the band sounds like a swell week.  I cant believe its December.   

Well sorry this week wasnt' to fun but this month will be fun hopefully so I can write some good things next week.

 love
ejmh

No comments:

Post a Comment