Monday, December 27, 2010

Mom, thank you for everything.  I hope you had a great Christmas, it really didn't feel like Christmas here but that call was such a perfect gift.  Sorry for being tired for the first part of the call.   I know why I am out here and nothing will stop me doing from what I'm called to do. 

I'm glad you guys had a great Christmas.  I did too after the call I got 2 hrs of sleep then did the daily Sunday but really to tell you the truth " i felt like i was on top of the world " and everything was perfect out of all the missionary calls my call was the best ever thank you but I wish I could of talked to everyone a little more and Luke more.

So what did everyone make each other, Chris was telling me but then he just stopped.  I think he was just overwhelmed with the great Christmas.  I'm glad you had a great time with the homeless thing when I get back I want to do that with you, so is that a new tradition?  I miss you guys more then anything and love you. I am so glad i could give you a better vision of things. I am better at just telling about things rather then  writing sorry. I am glad everyone loved their letters.  How was the call with Parker?

That's way nice of Shaun to come over to talk to me.  Thats the first time in I don't know how many years not seeing Shaun on Christmas morning, I miss it. Thanks so much for letting Madison come over.  Gosh the call was amazing but hurt so bad too.  Thanks for everything mom and Heywood family!!!!  Don't worry about the present I'm sure it will show up soon.  The call was the best gift, thank you.
love love love
elder heywood

No comments:

Post a Comment