Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Manggapsang

The week was good, we got our old branch president to come back to church after 5 years or something.  He got kicked out because he was stealing tithing money but we are in the philis so no one really get ecommed.  He came back and everyone was excited he totally has a change of heart we can see it in his eyes.  It's something amazing going on our area.  Elder Peterson and I are tearing it up here, no problems just working hard and we can see our hard work come around.  It is  awesome to see we are getting a lot of people to come back to Church.  A lot of less active people.  We are trying to find everyone in the mountains; of course its not me and Peterson doing the work its actually the spirit but we can see everyone changing and its so nice because we are the instruments for the spirit.  It's awesome, I hope me and Peterson will last a long time here in Manggapsang.  Did you ever find some pictures of the place I'm at?

Be happy for everything you have in your life that's all my advice to you.  I love being here, I love this place, Ii hope you guys can come and see it first hand for yourself.

Did you tell grandpa hi for me?  If you did thank you.

Congrats Dana on the ole permit, just don't do anything stupid if you think in your mind this is kinda stupid well don't do it; that's the spirit right there.
Tell everyone I love them and I'm doing great, having the time of my life and miss you all but loving it right now.
elder heywood

No comments:

Post a Comment