Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I am now outside of Manggapsang and we live in Cubi.  You should ask Taylor Lines how he liked Masville. It's awesome out here, some people remember Elder Lines, its crazy they remember like every elder.  The mountain area is awesome though I miss the functioning ward.  Its a nice little branch out here. I speak the same language; the only languages I speak on this island that I'm on is Cebuano or Illongo.  Up here in the mountains is a little deeper illongo though.  On pdays we go to la Carlota its a big city next to us so you can try looking that up but then go towards the big volcano on this island montain canla-on but yeah that's it.


We have some investigators not as much because we are just work in little villages on the mountain but we do a lot of reactivation.  We had some great lessons with the branch 1st counselor and 2nd counselor because they are less active they just had some difficulties and have some issues with the word of wisdom but I think we are getting to them and will get them back to church.

Love, Elder Heywood

No comments:

Post a Comment