Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Handumanan

Hey Momma bear and family,

This week is transfer announcements...I hope I get to stay with Elder Jennings.  I am really having a great time, to tell you the truth I am not getting trunky but maybe just a little.  I mean I have 6 months.  The filipino goes home in 3 days so in the house we have been talking about when our time comes and it makes me sad.  But it also gets me thinking, I will miss these people but I'm ready to see you guys.  I'm ready to have a sunday dinner with the family again.  I'm ready to make a homemade christmas present.  I'm ready for the swimming.  I'm ready to go hang out with all the rm's and Parker.  I'm ready to go to school but not ready to decide what to take.  I'm ready to see you all again. but I'm not ready to leave these people.  They have got my heart wrapped around their fingers.  So in some ways I can't wait til July comes but then I don't want it to come at all.
We are really focusing on less actives, the area authority came out and said all missionaires, "All hands on deck with the less actives".  I enjoy working with the people that are kinda lost because its awesome to see the light shine again in their eyes.  We are working with some great investigators also.  I enjoy this area a lot and yeah we have a real shower in the apartment.  I made a little christmas tour of the house during christmas time and I was going to send it to you guys but the computer wouldn't let me.  I guess you will have to wait until I get back to see everythin.

Oh and yes, I'm liking fish.  I just eat the bones now because I'm  to lazy to pick the bones out, haha just kidding, but seriously.

Today for pday I met a lady here from Gilbert Arizona she lives on Riggs and Val Vista.  She wasn't a  member but it was just weird to talk to someone from the big AZ.
Thanks for the good story about the tongans.  Tell Dana good job on morp, great theme and sounds like the Tongan men were a hit at the pep assembly.  Also tell her and Luke and Pops thanks for the emails.  Sounds like just a normal relaxing week, but thats cool sometime you got to just relax and enjoy everything around you.  Well this my email for the week, sorry I'm no story teller like Parker, you will just have to wait...

love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment