Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Handumann

So a crazy thing happened today, we had a good 6.8 earthquake just 2 hours ago.  I guess a lot of earthquakes hit the Philippines.  Today though; wow that was a crazy feeling.  Kinda cool but scary.  A lot of the people freaked out here.  Some people were fainting and it was like Godzilla was coming with all the people running out of stores.

My transfer was kinda crazy also.  I was transferred over to Ward 1 but this means I will stay in Handumann.  Jennings is now a sr and I'm with Elder Simmons.  So I work with new people but still get to see the old ward also because Handumanan isn't too big.  That is it for the today though I might email you guys later.  Sorry, it is just that today has been kinda weird with the whole earthquake.  The electricity keeps on going in and out so i will just try to get this email off.  I will email you later this week.
elder heywood

No comments:

Post a Comment