Monday, March 7, 2011

Hinigaran

So the new area is way good I love it already but I was still mad that I got transfered.  My new area is Hinigaran its way sweet just this little town, try looking up some pictures.  Hinigaran is a fishing community and the beaches are actual beaches. and the people are super nice.

My living conditions are good we actually have a shower head this time but no warm water; that is unheard of here but our house is good and its me, my comp Elder Laivedes (pinoy), Elder Furgeson from Utah then Elder Seve from New Zealand. Elder Furegeson and Elder Seve are way awesome, they are fun and we already have a fun time with each other.

My new comp is Elder Laivdes, he is just a nice guy and he has helped with the language a lot and we were having a good time with the work, its way fun to actually work again because last transfer my comp Ned Schneebly he was ready to go home he was trunky out of his mind.  Ned actually went to my first area for his last transfer. But yeah we didnt work that hard like I wanted to.  I dont know he was a way fun guy sometimes but he was kinda like Parker's 2nd comp.  My comp is way cool now its fun. The ward os nice the people are different from the city people. they are a lot more humble. my ward has alot of members but only 80 came to church but the good thing is we actually have a normal bishop that actually acts like a bishop and he actually does his job so that's sweet.

CONGRATS Riiiiiiley, brazil that will be an awesome mission just watch out for those brazilian women I hear they are pretty guapa.

Sounds like a crazy week but a fun week for Katie and Aaron. So who else is back home from the mish? When does Parker get done, isnt it like next week? Tell Scott hello. Nice of you to do the shower thing and its nice for Julie to help.

Well the new area is good except my comp snores louder the Grandpa Bobby and there are 5 roosters outside my window by our bunk bed so yeah that is no fun, like no joke right outside my window. There is a new couple missionary coming in this week and their names are Bevens from alberta canada (really ask the Bevans about them) and then we had some canadians in my last area that run a call center here. They were the beatty's family from alberta also.

Gotta run, halong kamo.

palanga taka,
elder heywood

No comments:

Post a Comment