Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Manggapsang

For the quotes, the first one


stardust
that thing you do
batman dark knight
amazing grace
ringer
ringer
secondhand lions

Come on Luke, give me hard ones!
Wow, Uncle Jim died what happened?  All from his fall?

That's pretty cool about Luke's experience with chilies, just don't eat 3, I am talking lava haha

I cant believe Shane is already back, dang quick one and this mission here is way quick too.  Dang, dang, dang!  Well not this week, but next week is transfers.  I think I'm going and I'm ready to leave the area but not ready to leave the branch.  Everything is good, we have a baptism this Saturday.  Mark Jay Deles we baptized his brother last transfer so that will be exciting.

I have been thinking a lot and I kinda want you guys to come and pick me up or something, of course it depends on your budget and everything but I want to show you these people they are amazing.

I'm way excited for conference I really can't wait.  Its kinda weird saying that but I'm excited.
Thank you for the package Mom, you guys are the best. 
love you and I love these people.
elder heywood

No comments:

Post a Comment