Monday, September 5, 2011

Manggapsang

August 29


Well thats nice that grandma will be back in Mesa.  If you see Taylor Lines tell him he owes the Joame family new hair clippers, haha i guess he burnt them up but yeah.

Tell Chris happy birthday for me!

It will get colder over here soon, we just passed up a pretty good storm and a lot of rain.

As for my comp he is good, I just dont think he has worked a day in his life.  Its hard in this area because the church is so far away from the people.  If they walk its 2 hours or 2 and a half and if they ride its kinda expensive for them.  I wish the church was right next to them but this is a test of their faith.  It's so tough because we don't see much progression except this one family... the Pedro family.  They are very smart people, they live far away on this farm but they are amazing.  Brother Pedro is having a hard time stopping smoking but I know he can do it,  The thing is just doing it but yeah they are strong.  They havent come to church yet but we vistit with them every Sunday.
Thats it hope you guys have a good week and wish you guys luck tell everyone hello for me.

elder heywood


September 5

My comp is good, I think he is love sick.  Other then that it is ok.  The work is slow but we have a baptism scheduled for the 24 of the this month.  His name is Mark J. he is 12 and he is the little brother of the kid we baptized last last month.

In the box, besides camera supplies could you send me some money so I can buy some shoes here maybe like 50 dollars.
Tell Grandma hello for me and tell her to make the best of it.  You gotta just give everything a chance before you start to judge. I think i have had to do that in every area I have been in.  It is always, dang I dont want to move and then I want to go back but you stick with it and love the new place.

Tell Chris to not get addicted to his phone and dont just text people,call people too.

Way good that Gilbert beat highland thats alway nice to hear.
Just last month the rebels in Mindinao, the new people army caught 7 marines and beheaded them then sent it out to the internet and sent to every cell phone in the philis and one of the marines lived here in La Carlota so I saw the video, it was pretty sad.

I love this mission.  I love these people.  Here on the mountain is wonderful even though the its not progressing as well as I would like.  I love these people with all my heart.
Tell everyone hello.

elder heywood

No comments:

Post a Comment