Monday, January 24, 2011

Hello everyone,

So yes I got transferred;  kinda weird week so far.  I love my new companion,  he is Elder Fordham from Bakersfield California.  He looks exactly like Ned Schneebly, like no joke but he has a brain like Tony Stark.  He is way funny and way freakin smart.  He has like invented a laptop that is normal but then it can fold down and you can put it in your like sunday shirt pocket.  I have no clue and I guess he has rebuilt 2 cars already by himself like this kid is nuts but way funny.  I think we're going to have a great transfer.  I can just tell.  He finishes in April so he is almost done but thats my new comp.


My new area is cool still in the city its called Magsunay.  Its actually really close to my last area,  I will still miss the people in my last area because they are just awesome.  It was hard to leave, I'm not going to lie... a couple tears but my new area seems great except I havent really worked in my area yet.  We were at the hospital for 5 days right after transfer day.  My new comp wasn't feeling good so the office elders took us to the hospital and later we figured out my comp is way dehydrated.  They pumped fluid filled with electrolytes but then he began to feel worse .  2 days later we're still in the hospital and they finally figure out that he has 2 kidney stones and they had to put a cathiter in because they don't have laser tech here like they do America.  Holy crap that cathiter was freaking huge.  I felt so bad for the guy but during the 5 days we figured out that we are really similar and just had a good time exchanging stories and all that jazz.  Dang,  I felt bad for the guy oh yeah and for these whole 5 days I never changed clothes never brushed my teeth, never shaved and I figured out that I can kinda grow a red beard.  Well more like strawberry blond but yeah I looked like a homeless person at the end of the hospital adventure and oh my gosh it felt so good to shower and shave again.  I smelt terrible and it was nice to sleep on a bed last night.   So havent really met any people in my new ward just a couple but they are way nice people and I like them alot already.  I just have feeling this transfer will be way fun.  That was my week, nothing really to report except everything is good now and all that jazz.  I still miss some people in my old area.  I saw my last comp today he says everyone was like where is Elder Heywood but oh well the new guy that replaced me is awesome.  He is way funny and pretty similar to me so they will love him there.

Ok Dana, KT & Mom,

There is a guy that makes pearl necklaces bracelets and earrings and you can get a necklace bracelet earrings all for 25 to 30 bucks and you can either get a peach pinkish color classic white or black but the black isnt completely solid black i guess it has like hints of green and blue to them depends on the light actually but  if you're interested let me know and you got them.  They are nice yes they are real. This guy is the man.  You can get anything from him but his expertise is pearls, all the missionaries go to this guy. If  you're interested that would be cool if you put like that 25 to 30 in my account and boom you got pearls.  Oh and about the ties just send them to me and I will take care of them. but yeah thats pretty much it.  How is home, how is everything?  Everything sounds pretty good so far.  Welp, big gulps see ya later. Girls dont forget to tell me what your order is.  I cant wait to start working in my new area they seem way nice and I am ready to learn from my companion and have a great time.

love love love
Elder J Heywood

No comments:

Post a Comment