Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Everything is good here, I just hope I don't get transferred.  I want to stay here one more.  It is so nice and we are about to break through with these 3 families:  Billermo, Maestracampo, Jong.  I want to stay and see them progress.  Everything else is good.

I heard about the wedding, cool.  Anything else going on down in the USA.  Congrats to KT and Aaron.

Thank you family just for everything, without you guys I'm noting and I don't know where I would be without you.  So thank you.

Go for the Nixon if it is nice and sturdy and can last me the mission.  Either that or the freestyle; whichever is the most waterproof; go for it.  Get the cheaper one.  Thank you very much!

I will let you know what happens for transfers.

elder heywood

No comments:

Post a Comment