Monday, October 31, 2011

Manggapsang

Hey family and parents,


Our week was good.  We didn't work yesterday, Elder Garcia had a fever.  This morning we went to some falls in our area. Gosh mom it was so beautiful like the movies.  Imagine Havasupi but in Lost country and nobody around except us.  It was awesome and I got your package this week.  Thank you so much for everything.  This week we have had a good time with all our investigatiors and with the less actives.  They are just so fun here.  We have a couple baptisms scheduled for nov 13 and that is the week after transfer week,  I am hoping I will stay another transfer but we will see.  If I do it will be 7 and 1/2 months on the mountain but I could care less the people are great we only get 40 at church but I love these people.  I love the area and I love the comp; he is the man very hard working but also very fun.

Well family thank you so much, you all have a good one.

elder heywood

Luke this is for you, bet you cant guess "spider snakes and lizard heads, if i tattle tell i will die til im dead'

No comments:

Post a Comment