Monday, October 10, 2011

Manggapsang



KATIE HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU ARE NOW 30 WAY TO GO KEEP ON CHUGGING AND I'M STAYING AGAIN IN THE LAND OF THE LOST YOU KNOW AND I GOT A NEW COMPANION ELDER GARCIA 

Next week on the 8th and 9th we get to watch conference, I don't know what they do exactly to watch here but I think it works just like watching conference at the stake center back home so yeah but I'm excited,  Dana said there were a lot of good talks.

 
I got a new comp and stayed in the area and its fine with me but this is my first 6 month area.  I like Elder Garcia who is my new comp; he is way awesome...he is the man.  We had fun this past week; I don't know its just nice have the same desires as your comp. Our desire is for these people here to progress and come to church and to find more and more people and yeah we will have a great time this transfer I can feel it.  Elder Garcia, he is Filipino but his mom works in New York in Queens Hospital she is a nurse so he is pretty Americanized also he is just the man. So I'm way excited for this week because of conference.


We have had a couple hurricanes hitting the philis.  My island is well protected but dang we had some rain and wind but no floods at all. 

Sounds like everyone is doing good and Chris have fun with those braces; my advice... don't kiss any girls with braces also.

I saw one picture that Dad sent of Ted and Parker; way cool.

Katie hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhappppppppppppppppyyyyyyyyy b day

Well love you and I love this work and the people!

 so lov lov lov

palanga taka
elder heywood

No comments:

Post a Comment